We consistently survey our learners and 97% of learners told us we are excellent at what we do.
Employers – Why We Stand Out
- We are YOUR personal training department
- No more unhappy, under performing staff – increase employee engagement, attract the best talent, reduce staff turnover and improve their performance by creating a more diverse workforce
- Less dissatisfied customers – put quality first. Improve staff productivity and quality of work
- Is your company constantly changing? It is inevitable – keep staff up to date and don’t get left behind with changes in practice or legislation
- Don’t need a qualification? – we design YOUR courses to improve performance
Not training your staff comes at a cost often much greater than the cost of training: create a better working environment and see your Return on Investment.
Learners – We Support You Every Step Of The Way
- We will help you to skyrocket your career with professional qualifications.
- You get fully accredited qualifications – real currency for your career
- Aim even higher and achieve Chartered Manger Status or a Chartered Quality Manager Status
- We will help you succeed in your job. YOU get the promotion – not your colleague
- Sign up today – get started today. Fully supported with expert personal tutors
Our distance learning qualifications mean you study at home, in your space and your time, with total support from Rove.
Are you already a middle manager or aspiring to be a senior manager? Employers will actively look for qualifications on your CV but did you know only 1 in 5 managers have a qualification? If you are looking for a challenging course designed to challenge you and grow...read more
What Our Customers Say
“We have worked with Rove for nearly a decade, on a sub-contractual (SFA) and commercial basis. As an organisation committed to providing high quality vocational learning and development opportunities for our workforce they support us in achieving our aims.
Across this time, Rove has delivered a wide range of qualifications and programmes from Apprenticeships, education and training, IT, learning disability to dementia. Rove has also developed bespoke programmes for our organisation which we have been delighted with.
The service Rove provides has a positive impact on our organisation and the service we deliver to our customers. They demonstrate a clear understanding of our organisational needs and provide delivery models which best suit our needs; be this class based, supported distance learning or a combination of the two.
Rove provides a flexible, responsive and professional service whilst maintaining the high standards we strive for. We enjoy working in partnership with the Rove team, who always deliver above and beyond our expectations, and we look forward to working together on future projects”.Annette Connor
National Apprenticeship Week 2017
The 10th National Apprenticeship Week (NAW 2017) will bring together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate the success of apprenticeships over the last decade and will seek to encourage even more people to choose apprenticeships as a fast-track to a great career.
This guidance, which can be found HERE, provides information on how the apprenticeship levy will work, from when it is introduced on 6 April 2017.
Quality Matters for Every Organisation.
Stay in the know
Keep up to date with our offers, news and views.