We consistently survey our learners and 97% of learners told us we are excellent at what we do.
Employers – Why We Stand Out
- We are YOUR personal training department
- No more unhappy, under performing staff – increase employee engagement, attract the best talent, reduce staff turnover and improve their performance by creating a more diverse workforce
- Less dissatisfied customers – put quality first. Improve staff productivity and quality of work
- Is your company constantly changing? It is inevitable – keep staff up to date and don’t get left behind with changes in practice or legislation
- Don’t need a qualification? – we design YOUR courses to improve performance
Not training your staff comes at a cost often much greater than the cost of training: create a better working environment and see your Return on Investment.
Learners – We Support You Every Step Of The Way
- We will help you to skyrocket your career with professional qualifications.
- You get fully accredited qualifications – real currency for your career
- Aim even higher and achieve Chartered Manger Status or a Chartered Quality Manager Status
- We will help you succeed in your job. YOU get the promotion – not your colleague
- Sign up today – get started today. Fully supported with expert personal tutors
Our distance learning qualifications mean you study at home, in your space and your time, with total support from Rove.
Quality Matters for Every Organisation.
What Our Customers Say
“We have worked with Rove for nearly a decade and as an organisation committed to providing high quality vocational learning and development opportunities for our workforce, they support us in achieving our aims.
The service Rove provides has a positive impact on our organisation and they demonstrate a clear understanding of our organisational needs and provide delivery models that suit our needs. Rove provides a flexible, responsive and professional service who always deliver above and beyond our expectations, and we look forward to working together on future projects”.Annette Connor
Throughout your apprenticeship hopefully you will have learned a lot. You will have developed new skills and gained real job experience, with the resulting confidence this should bring you to continue your career aspirations. At some point you will need to consider...
I don’t know about you but the demands we all face in everyday life just seem to be expanding at a rate of knots. It sometimes feels like it would be a good idea to just dig a hole and hide away. Technology has also made it possible for us to be reached 24/7....
Resilience: "the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness" Resilience is about aptitude to bounce back from problems and remain focused and determined in the middle of the challenges and difficulties thrown at us every day. It’s essential to build your...
Stay in the know
Keep up to date with our offers, news and views.