We consistently survey our learners and 97% of learners told us we are excellent at what we do.
Find out about the new Practitioner and Professional Certificates in Quality Management…
How will you benefit?
- Enhance your career development
- Contributes towards your CPD showing further recognition of your achievements
- Be recognised for contributing to your organisations improvement in its performance and customer satisfaction
- Achieve a professionally recognised CQI certificate
- CQI membership recognition leading to Chartered Status.
FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL QUALITY MANAGEMENT COURSES GO HERE.
We Support You Every Step Of The Way
- We will help you to skyrocket your career with professional qualifications.
- You get fully accredited qualifications – real currency for your career
- Aim even higher and achieve Chartered Manager Status or a Chartered Quality Manager Status
- We will help you succeed in your job. YOU get the promotion – not your colleague
- Sign up today – get started today. Fully supported with expert personal tutor
Our distance learning qualifications mean you study at home, in your space and your time, with total support from Rove.
What Our Customers Say
“We have worked with Rove for nearly a decade and as an organisation committed to providing high quality vocational learning and development opportunities for our workforce, they support us in achieving our aims.
The service Rove provides has a positive impact on our organisation and they demonstrate a clear understanding of our organisational needs and provide delivery models that suit our needs. Rove provides a flexible, responsive and professional service who always deliver above and beyond our expectations, and we look forward to working together on future projects”. Annette Connor
As a work-based programme, an important part of an Apprenticeship is off-the-job training. However, there is much confusion surrounding it – both for apprentices and managers alike. Here, we try to keep it simple and explain what off the job training is and how you...read more
Skills and experience are important attributes of an employee, but did you know attitude plays just as an important part of any role? It’s no point demonstrating great professional skills if you don’t have the right attitude to carry out them out. Here’s a run down of...read more
Bullying remains a serious problem which has a massive impact on many individuals across the UK. Recent research from Bullying UK, a charity working across the UK to support anyone affected by bullying, reported: 81% of young people experience name calling and 50%...read more
Stay in the know
Keep up to date with our offers, news and views.