We consistently survey our learners and 97% of learners told us we are excellent at what we do.
New For 2018!
The Practitioner Certificate in Quality Management
The Professional Certificate in Quality Management.
How will you benefit?
- Enhance your career development
- Contributes towards your CPD showing further recognition of your achievements
- Be recognised for contributing to your organisations improvement in its performance and customer satisfaction
- Achieve a professionally recognised CQI certificate
- CQI membership recognition leading to Chartered Status
FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL QUALITY MANAGEMENT COURSES GO HERE
We Support You Every Step Of The Way
- We will help you to skyrocket your career with professional qualifications.
- You get fully accredited qualifications – real currency for your career
- Aim even higher and achieve Chartered Manager Status or a Chartered Quality Manager Status
- We will help you succeed in your job. YOU get the promotion – not your colleague
- Sign up today – get started today. Fully supported with expert personal tutor
Our distance learning qualifications mean you study at home, in your space and your time, with total support from Rove.
Quality Matters for Every Organisation.
What Our Customers Say
“We have worked with Rove for nearly a decade and as an organisation committed to providing high quality vocational learning and development opportunities for our workforce, they support us in achieving our aims.
The service Rove provides has a positive impact on our organisation and they demonstrate a clear understanding of our organisational needs and provide delivery models that suit our needs. Rove provides a flexible, responsive and professional service who always deliver above and beyond our expectations, and we look forward to working together on future projects”.Annette Connor
We all know that euphoric feeling on the last day at work before our holidays. Pure bliss! Holidays offer us the chance to leave behind the stress and hassle of work and recharge our batteries, returning fighting fit and ready to face the demands of work once again....read more
What is a work-based assessment? Within your apprenticeship programme your tutor will use a variety of different assessment methods. One of these methods will be a work-based assessment. You no doubt will hear this known as “your observation” An observation involves...read more
Following on from last months blog here are few more things you could try to manage your time. Get Tough Hard as it may be, you may want to be firm (but diplomatic) in dealing with time allocated for meetings, paperwork, telephone, and visitors, etc. if you ever...read more
Stay in the know
Keep up to date with our offers, news and views.