We consistently survey our learners and 97% of learners told us we are excellent at what we do.
Employers – Why We Stand Out
- We are YOUR personal training department
- No more unhappy, under performing staff – increase employee engagement, attract the best talent, reduce staff turnover and improve their performance by creating a more diverse workforce
- Less dissatisfied customers – put quality first. Improve staff productivity and quality of work
- Is your company constantly changing? It is inevitable – keep staff up to date and don’t get left behind with changes in practice or legislation
- Don’t need a qualification? – we design YOUR courses to improve performance
Not training your staff comes at a cost often much greater than the cost of training: create a better working environment and see your Return on Investment.
Learners – We Support You Every Step Of The Way
- We will help you to skyrocket your career with professional qualifications.
- You get fully accredited qualifications – real currency for your career
- Aim even higher and achieve Chartered Manger Status or a Chartered Quality Manager Status
- We will help you succeed in your job. YOU get the promotion – not your colleague
- Sign up today – get started today. Fully supported with expert personal tutors
Our distance learning qualifications mean you study at home, in your space and your time, with total support from Rove.
Quality Matters for Every Organisation.
What Our Customers Say
“We have worked with Rove for nearly a decade and as an organisation committed to providing high quality vocational learning and development opportunities for our workforce, they support us in achieving our aims.
The service Rove provides has a positive impact on our organisation and they demonstrate a clear understanding of our organisational needs and provide delivery models that suit our needs. Rove provides a flexible, responsive and professional service who always deliver above and beyond our expectations, and we look forward to working together on future projects”.Annette Connor
What is Employee Engagement? Gallup defines engaged employees as those who are “involved in, enthusiastic about and committed to their work and workplace.” Jim Clifton Chairman and CEO at Gallup says of their results: “A staggering 87% of employees worldwide are not...
Continuous Professional Development : A Pleasure or a Chore? It’s a fact of life for many of us that we need to have a constant up to date record of our Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities and achievements. Your continuing professional development is...
The Covering Letter There are a few different types of cover letters but here we are concentrating on the cover letter you would use when you are applying for a specific job opening. A cover letter is a formal letter that accompanies your CV. It will outline...
Stay in the know
Keep up to date with our offers, news and views.