We consistently survey our learners and 97% of learners told us we are excellent at what we do.
Find out about the new Practitioner and Professional Certificates in Quality Management…
How will you benefit?
- Enhance your career development
- Contributes towards your CPD showing further recognition of your achievements
- Be recognised for contributing to your organisations improvement in its performance and customer satisfaction
- Achieve a professionally recognised CQI certificate
- CQI membership recognition leading to Chartered Status.
FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL QUALITY MANAGEMENT COURSES GO HERE.
We Support You Every Step Of The Way
- We will help you to skyrocket your career with professional qualifications.
- You get fully accredited qualifications – real currency for your career
- Aim even higher and achieve Chartered Manager Status or a Chartered Quality Manager Status
- We will help you succeed in your job. YOU get the promotion – not your colleague
- Sign up today – get started today. Fully supported with expert personal tutor
Our distance learning qualifications mean you study at home, in your space and your time, with total support from Rove.
What Our Customers Say
“We have worked with Rove for nearly a decade and as an organisation committed to providing high quality vocational learning and development opportunities for our workforce, they support us in achieving our aims.
The service Rove provides has a positive impact on our organisation and they demonstrate a clear understanding of our organisational needs and provide delivery models that suit our needs. Rove provides a flexible, responsive and professional service who always deliver above and beyond our expectations, and we look forward to working together on future projects”. Annette Connor
“I Need More Time!” This is a phrase we often hear. What can we do to make more time when the workplace (and life) is so busy and the pressure is on to get through our growing to do lists? There’s no simple strategy that works for everyone and the best you can do is...read more
What is GDPR? As business administrators you are all dealing with a multitude of data on a daily basis and you all need to understand what the GDPR Regulations are all about and how it affects you in your workplace practices, as well as an independent person outside...read more
What Does On-The-Job Training Mean? On-the-job training is teaching the skills, knowledge, and competencies that are needed for you to perform a specific job within the workplace and work environment, with supervision. You will learn in an environment in which you...read more
Stay in the know
Keep up to date with our offers, news and views.