We consistently survey our learners and 97% of learners told us we are excellent at what we do.
Find out about the new Practitioner and Professional Certificates in Quality Management…
How will you benefit?
- Enhance your career development
- Contributes towards your CPD showing further recognition of your achievements
- Be recognised for contributing to your organisations improvement in its performance and customer satisfaction
- Achieve a professionally recognised CQI certificate
- CQI membership recognition leading to Chartered Status.
FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL QUALITY MANAGEMENT COURSES GO HERE.
We Support You Every Step Of The Way
- We will help you to skyrocket your career with professional qualifications.
- You get fully accredited qualifications – real currency for your career
- Aim even higher and achieve Chartered Manager Status or a Chartered Quality Manager Status
- We will help you succeed in your job. YOU get the promotion – not your colleague
- Sign up today – get started today. Fully supported with expert personal tutor
Our distance learning qualifications mean you study at home, in your space and your time, with total support from Rove.
What Our Customers Say
“We have worked with Rove for nearly a decade and as an organisation committed to providing high quality vocational learning and development opportunities for our workforce, they support us in achieving our aims.
The service Rove provides has a positive impact on our organisation and they demonstrate a clear understanding of our organisational needs and provide delivery models that suit our needs. Rove provides a flexible, responsive and professional service who always deliver above and beyond our expectations, and we look forward to working together on future projects”. Annette Connor
What is a work-based assessment? Within your apprenticeship programme your tutor will use a variety of different assessment methods. One of these methods will be a work-based assessment. You no doubt will hear this known as “your observation” An observation involves...read more
Following on from last months blog here are few more things you could try to manage your time. Get Tough Hard as it may be, you may want to be firm (but diplomatic) in dealing with time allocated for meetings, paperwork, telephone, and visitors, etc. if you ever...read more
The Ugly Truth Back in the news and all over social media as American actress Roseanne Barr send out a racist tweet. The backlash results in her show being cancelled by the producer’s ABC. Her sitcom had been off air for 2 decades and one act of racism has resulted in...read more
Stay in the know
Keep up to date with our offers, news and views.