Welcome to Rove
What we do
Rove specialises in education and training that supports the needs of employers and learners in equal measures. We have the expertise and years of experience that has resulted in our success, demonstrating a reputation for outstanding results for our learners and lasting relationships with our customers.
Rove is an Approved Training Provider with:
- The Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)
We are on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (ROATP)
How we do things
We take an innovative approach to learning and assessment and make the best use of available technology. This ensures a more cost effective, more productive and more efficient delivery, ensuring a good Return On Investment for your business and a positive experience for our learners.
And we also do this!
We are not just a centre for accredited qualifications but also a complementary service to any in house training you deliver. We develop bespoke learning and development solutions for organisations both large and small.
To us, learning is much more than attending a course or sitting an exam. Learning is about recognising and giving credit for the knowledge and skills gained from experiences within the workplace. Moreover, it is about developing this knowledge to help both learners and businesses to reach their potential, creating a tangible, long lasting and positive impact for everyone we work with.
Rove was founded nearly a decade ago by a group of learning and development professionals. We have been practitioners in this field since the inception of vocational training. Through our experience of work with Awarding Organisations and public and private training organisations, we have plenty of solid experience in learning and development and the sectors in which we deliver. What’s more we’ve delivered a range of government funded programmes, as both lead and sub-contract holders and really understand the funding landscape and the challenges faced.
Number of countries delivered in
Number of different qualifications we’ve delivered
Number of years of experience of the rove team in education and training
“We will make a difference to individuals and organisations by Recognising talent, Accrediting skills and Unleashing potential”
Day by day our commitment is to deliver high quality education and training to our wide range of learners, to have a genuine interest in the success of the organisations we work with and to make sure we have the best team of people to do this.
We will deliver on that commitment by:
- Striving to inspire our learners to be the very best they can be, with opportunities for learning and development designed for them and delivered with a flexible approach.
- Fully engaging with organisations – to listen carefully to what they need, to build trust, understand their culture and keep them with us, creating value for investing in our training.
- Taking personal responsibility to develop our team to be outstanding talented people and ensure they feel valued.
- To deliver exceptional results. It is important to us that our learners achieve their qualifications and their organisations see a real return on their investment. A win-win situation.
- To continue to challenge ourselves to be able to bring the best service and programmes we can to learners, employers and partners. If we grow, we are best placed to develop and grow others.
- We develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and aspirations. We collaborate to deliver outcomes which add real value to our client
- Straightforward – Communicating clearly and concisely; making it easy for people to work with us.
- Integrity – We act with honesty and integrity, in every aspect of business.
- Respect – We treat our team members, customers, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognising the importance of diversity. We respect all individuals and value their contributions.
- Deliver results – We show pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything that we do. We are committed to developing and delivering high quality products and services.
- Unity – We are one company, one team and the organisations we work with we consider part of the team.
Rove’s biggest asset is our team. With a wealth of experience across occupational sectors encompassing among many things care, health, engineering, administration and management we always go that extra mile to make a positive impact on the organisations and individuals we work with.